View Single Post
Old 22-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Scoobie Noobie

sar t at standard level
Send a message via MSN to sar t

ok the story goes i was in the left hand lane on ennis ave and there was a truck in front of me and a truck in the right hand lane i needed to turn right at the next intersection about 1km way i had my indicator on for about 200 meters to go behind the turck and in front of the cherokee which was 2 car lengths plus behind me so i got into the right hand lane and he accelerted almost rear ended me this is once i had got into the right hand lane and he started swearing and pulling the finger he then jumped into the left lane and then back into the right in front of me and braked to avoid going up his arse still with pleanty of room thou and then because i was turning right onto dixon rd i had to stop at a red light cracked out fuck head then jumped to peace of poo cherokee and head butted my window (red neck style) then kicked my lh/f door in so hard i think im going to need to get it replaced i hope the cracked out fuck head has broken his foot/knee the parrot looked concerned and worried, i hope that made sense????