View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 12:03 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

kenneth2koh at standard level
Send a message via MSN to kenneth2koh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Two
440s will go up to 200kw atw. However, although it is possible to get 200 kw atw with 440cc injectors, you will be running a very high duty cycle which may not leave room for boost spikes in winter and on cold nights. You run the risk of leaning out and there goes your motor.

However, these injectors are easily modifiable to 816cc by decapping the injector. Many people on here have done this mod with great success. Do a search on "decapping". With 816cc you'll have no problems running 200kw atw. If your not comfortable with decapping. Getting some Pink STI injectors and fitting them is another option. Pink STi injectors are bolt on.

While your at it. Id highly recommend a upgraded fuel pump. Walbro is a straight bolt on.
hmm... do u know wat is limit of a MY01 engine? is 200kw atw too much? if it is.. i willl just stick to the stock injector and just limit it to abt 180-190kw atw max.

wat abt a spec C fuel pump, i bought it over from intra and he told me there is no problem using that fuel pump as he have it on his car and he is boosting it at 1.5 bar.