View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus
Landsdale are not closing down. They just had some excess stock to get rid of. They are cheap. They like cash. John the owner just bought a brand new F430 fezza.

Benara are currently moving up to Carrabooda. They sell to the public from 7:30 till 1 on a saturday morning however you can only choose from what they put in the public display area. Rumours on what they sold their wanneroo joint for range from between $80 - $220 mil.

Just promise me that you will never ever buy any plants from Bunnings. They are sooooo expensive.

Brendon
A few years ago now, I was in Broome for Australia day and the son of the owner of Benara was there, he was a champ of a bloke, he was telling us all these practical jokes he would play on his staff, like the fat dude that would kick the coke machine in a way to get a free coke out of it, so he wiped chili all over the lids of the cans and sat back and enjoyed the show.

Rumor has it that Benara was told by the City of Wanners that they were not allowed to buy anymore land in the suburb as they owned too much, it would be sweet to be told that by a council!!!!