View Single Post
Old 26-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Scoobie Noobie

flic at standard level
Send a message via MSN to flic
Smile Hi, My Name is Felicity...

Hey Everyone,

I've been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks now after seeing a Perth-WRX.com sticker on someone’s car. What can I say! What a great find! So much info and everyone is so helpful. Wish I had found the site sooner!

Anyway, My Name is Felicity and I have a 2002 STI. It’s the one with the round headlights, or as some of you affectionately call them... a bugeye! A lot of people on here have modified their rexies, but I haven’t changed anything on mine yet (Ok so I did put in an air freshener!) which means I'll be probably be asking you guys for some advice if that’s alright. Would love to get that rumble.

I’ve lived in Perth for a few years now. I moved over here from the UK for a change in life style and love it! My ex-boyfriend was a bit of a Subaru nut and helped me pick out my car, I’ve been so happy with it ever since. Unlike him, it has never let me down and it’s so much faster than the Mini I had back home. Certainly not as easy to park though!

Hopefully I can join you guys on your next cruise so I can meet some of you and have a look at what you’ve done to your cars. Can't wait!

-Flic