View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

a little bit of work last night

Swapped the GC8 STi pinks for some GD lateral arms...

which as you can see, provide 10mm extra track on each side. this is enough to push the stock strut from neutral to noticeable negative camber

whilst putting the shafts back in stace noticed that they wern't acutally fitting properly.. so we dropped the fluid (thicker than standard fluid) and stace had a play around inside (oddly sexual)

turns out i might have a proper LSD out of a WRX-RA. JWS pot luck strikes again! if anyone has some early LSD rear shafts, let me know

we also attempted to fit up the stock exhaust i picked up, but unfortunately the legacy dump is about 30cm longer than the stock wrx dump. it'll fit with a bit of cutting & welding...

so many to choose from...

how it sits now

so at this point.. still waiting for MoTeC to release the 06/07 board. I'm also chasing a 2006 Aus Delivered STI ECU pinout diagram to start hacking my wiring loom. I need to fit the front & rear sway bar, weld up the exhaust, get some LSD rear shafts, fit the wiring loom & replace the interior.

In a perfect world there is probably only maybe 6 hours work left in it... but we've been going since janurary now.. so why rush :P