View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:15 AM
STI Master

MaD_OwNeD at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray.ray
LOL, people dont we just love 'em. Atleast they're thinkin bout you man appreciating what ever they think you are doing LMAO. I remember talking to a mate who was doing some cadastral surveying on my street a while back and I went out and gave him a home made coffee (i make the best potent coffee) ..so anyways we're just standing there on the side of the street (with all the equipment setup) in front of a neighbours house when all of a sudden the elderly lady comes out her house and asks..."Boys whats going on here?" My mate answers jokingly "G'day, where just setting up for a Bus stop right next to your house" Lady replies "Whats the fuck? How come I didnt know about this? I dont want a bus stop in front of my house!!!!" Mate replies "Oh, thats not all we are going to have to rid of your fence so I can setup a car park" Lady answers "A car park? Jesus fucking Christ!!" ...the lady goes back in the house swearing her head off....and I'm trying to control my laughter.
bahahahahaha!!! yer ImPreSiV you definitely get some idiots asking stupid questions. i just have my earphones in listening to music so i dont hear them therefore dont have to answer them, hehehe.