View Single Post
Old 14-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV
I'm voting Labor (yes, its spelt without the U")

Time for some spending by the federal govt. Labor have a good record of spending up big... put them in for 1 term, then bring the Liberal's back in to save a little more..

Plus I can't stand Peter Costello....
x2 Kym. There's time for being a tight fisted Jew when times are good due to China being able to buy anything we have to sell, then there's time to fix the things that are wrong with a country with so much money. Health care needs serious money injected for 1. A decade or so ago we were promised FREE health care. The past few years working on mine sites I've paid over $70,000 in tax. That's just me. How much have I got back? About $3,000. How much have I paid in Medicare levys? About $6,000. How many times did I go to a doctor? Once in 3 years and that was for a medical assesment (for a HR license). I'd rather know what I was paying for then seeing my hard work go into 'the bank', to politicians retirment funds and worst of all, to ferry them from A to B. I earn heaps less then them but I still have to pay my own way. We shouldn't need to pay for them to get around aswell. Rant getting old now, but to get back to Kym's point, we NEED change for the one term at least.

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there