View Single Post
Old 23-10-2007, 03:06 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Brutus is unrated

I've used redline fluids all through my engine and GB and have never had a failure of anysort. I would also point out that i don't change the oil every 5k only @ scheduled service intervals. I drive my car hard but i wouldn say i punish it.

I guess it comes down to what it is your budget allows and how serioysly you want to punish your equipment.

I remeber someone telling me once that you can't break a 9' diff... you can break anything!

I haven tried royal purple or Motul but i have tried some other oils and found that most of the time you get what you pay for.

I figure that if redline is designed for the american market and they are the least gentle and service friendly people on the planet (remeber thats why the STi in the US was 2.5 and the GTR was going to be V8) that it must be idiot proof to a degree... (and no i'm not saying all americans are idiots for any of you that happen to be of US origin!!!).

http://www.redlineoil.com/buyonline.asp?id=2

there is my 5c...

Last edited by Brutus; 23-10-2007 at 03:12 PM.