View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 06:04 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Wilmo at standard level
Arrow MRT 3 inch Exhaust for Forester / WRX and other stuff

Hi All,

I have a complete 3inch exhaust from MRT for a Forester GT including down pipe with cat, centre with resonator and 3 inch oval muffler which is specially built for a Forester GT with or without towbar and includes a slightly longer tip than the WRX muffler. (the tip could be shortened so you could use this exhaust on a WRX though). Will fit all models of Forester GT or WRX MY99-00. $1100 ono ($2k new).

Also have front and rear DBA 650 Slotted Rotors for Forester GT in excellent condition as they are near new ($300 for all), a Kartboy short shifter ($150) - specific for the Forester GT or XT.

Also have an 01 WRX intercooler complete with BOV and a bracket to mount it to a MY00 WRX or Forester (good intercooler upgrade). ($150).

And....an intercooler air flow splitter that will fit a MY099-00 or Forester GT (any model) ($50), and also have an intercooler airflow hood (bit that goes on the underside of the bonnet, in full stainless steel (new) ($100).

Anyone who called late last week contact me again as I've been away and lost your voicemail messages......

Someone called me re the exhaust and didn't leave a contact number or name? Give us another call!

Thanks

Andrew 0418976005