Thread: PLAY3R-round 2!
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2007, 02:29 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

play3r at standard level

Stage3 ej 2027 2.7 litre(2694cc and will be the only one in Aus as far as i know!i wanted to go for the 2.8litre 2760cc but it would'nt be ready until late july 2008!!! fark that!!!) sleeved,closed deck,o-ringed and copper gaskets, billet stroker crank,mahle box n box 102mm race pistons and rings,trp spec billet conrods, hardened race bearings,race spec billet camshafts,full port and polished heads with oversize nitrited stainless steel valves,one piece sti buckets,heavy duty double valve springs,titanium retainers,high performance timing belt,jun cam gears,14mm head studs,custom trp plenum,trp 3inch throttle body,billet fuel rails,4x 1000cc injectors,high flow oil pump,oil cooler,trust t67 turbo(rebuilt by gcg with garrett gt35r internals to flow 700hp),44mm wastegate,3inch mandrel bent exhaust with muffler,motec 5 bar map sensor,motec cdi and coil packs,3x bosch 044 fuel pumps,8 litre surge tank(engine bay)single fogger wet nos kit,4eat automatic gearbox with full manual shift and can to switch to rwd,r180 rear end,braided lines,run-in and tuning

They said it should make in the vacinity of 450hp atw on mainline dyno without nos and low 500's with nos.does anyone know who can strip,paint and fully detail undercarridges???? i want all this ready for 2008 autosalon,will probably end up doing the whole strip the interior/roll cage set up later on.

As it progresses i will post news and try to post pics(if they send me some!!)
of how its all going,have got my fingers crossed it all works out for me this time.....

Last edited by play3r; 28-11-2007 at 01:11 PM.