View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Five8 at standard level
Default Driving down Manning Rd

God Damn it...the number of commodores and falcons trying to drag off a lil 1.3L echo is just so funny, but tonight after a few drinks in South Perth, had a Honda civic up my ass from Centenary Drive all the way up Manning road...I turned off at KFC and he was still up my ass. I stopped the lil echo (my daily driver) and got out and started walked up to the Honda Civic...by which time I could see he was a skinny lil asian boy, and I was fumming (i had fumes coming out of me that could have powered a steam engine), and he reversed all the way back up to Manning road (running off) so I got back in the car, handbrake off and looked in my rear vision missor and looked like the same car up my ass again...I got out and shouted "WHAT THE F**K YOU TAILGATING ME FOR?" (motioning to punch his car) and while I said that my friend got out of the passenger side of my car and started walking towards the passenager and as I was about to punch the driver side window....the driver said "it was the honda that reversed out onto manning...it's not me" I thought about it and I believe him because I did see the Honda reversing back onto manning rd.

Sorry to the 2 dudes in the last Honda I was screaming at and about to punch thru the window, but to the two asians, I'll get you next time I see you at Curtin~!! Green Honda Civic '01 sedan, stock rims...tailgate me then don't back it up....weak sh*t...was ready to rumble with you and who ever you had in the car.

I already have trouble with v6 and v8's trying to drag me in my daily driver...but when I pull up in my sti, they don't want anything to do with me...so typical

[BYEBYEV12]

Last edited by Five8; 07-12-2007 at 12:42 AM.