View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five8
God Damn it...the number of commodores and falcons trying to drag off a lil 1.3L echo is just so funny.
Had a Honda civic up my ass from Centenary Drive all the way to Manning road...I turned off and he was still up my ass. I stopped the lil echo (my daily driver) and got out....walked up to the Honda Civic...by which time I could see he was a skinny lil asian guy, and I was fumming (like it could have powered a steam engine train), and he reversed all the way back up to Manning road and I got back in the car, handbrake off and looked in my rear vision missor and looked like the same car up my ass again...I got out and shouted "WHAT THE F**K YOU TAILGATING ME FOR?" (motioning to punching his car) and while I said that my friend got out of the passenger side of my car and started walking towards the passenager and I was about to punch the driver side window....the driver said "it was the honda that reversed out onto manning...it's not me" I thought about it and I believe him because I did see the Honda reversing back onto manning rd.

Sorry to the 2 dudes in the last Honda I was screaming at and about to punch thru the window, but to the two asians, I'll get you next time I see you at Curtin~!! Green Honda Civic '99 sedan, stock rims...tailgate me then don't back it up....weak sh*t.

I already have trouble with v6 and v8's trying to drag me in my daily driver...but when I pull up in my sti, they don't want anything to do with me.

Hate this!

[byebyeV12]
huh?