View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Sir AntiLag

scoobysix at standard level
Send a message via MSN to scoobysix

Thanks to everyone who have responded. I will be doing all of the above (except the pit bull option), and probably more. I will be posting this incident on MANY different forums including pet forums, as well as newspapers and Today Tonight etc. Like I said, the aim is not to benefit personally, but rather to get some justice and shame these people. If he had apologised or even seemed apologetic I wouldn't be so pissed off right now. The thing was he was rather rude and didn't seem like he cared much about animals at all, I wonder if he should be running a kennel in the first place, judging by the way he was handling Muffin. Any animal lover would be shocked at the extent of Muffin's wound, but instead he treated Muffin like a product rather than a living thing.

I quote him, "Yeah that must have been from the clippers. So?"

That was his first reaction after inspecting the wound. No "ooh that looks bad, poor dog" or the like. Right away he was trying to shirk from his responsibility.

Shocking.

Fred: Payment was made in cash, but no receipt was issued. He did have facilities for EFTPOS and Credit Card payments though.

Joe: I've shot J an email, as well as my law lecturer at uni (he's still a practising lawyer, not one of those theory types).

Last edited by scoobysix; 08-12-2005 at 01:45 AM.