View Single Post
Old 22-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiiha
Yeah 2day was a shit day for me. On my lunch break i stepped out for some quick xmas shopping in the city. Stepped into David Jones. You know on the bottom floor as u enter its all the glass-ware and xmas stuff? well i was walking when a young bloke was running towards the door and brushed accross me and somehow he knocked one of the glass vases and it shattered. Staff approached me claiming that i have to pay for the damages (a whoping $375.99). Told them to fuk off and check their security footage because "i'm not playing a scent." I didn't swear at them as that will show a bit of guilt when clearly i have none!!

I say to David Jones, its a stupid idea of having extremely fragile goods in a high traffic area.. something is bound to smash!!
LOL thats not a shit day. If you didnt break it dont pay a farken cent (no s!) and get loud and narky. It doesnt matter if its $1 or a $1000. If they make trouble, remind them that they are the lowest paid retailer "supermarket" employees (according to SDA figures last year anyway) and you want an official apology etc. Getting angry and making a huge scene is hardly an admission of guilt. Its standing up for yourself.

Only way to actually sell that stuff is for people to break it i guess :P

Last edited by Mat; 22-12-2007 at 06:37 PM.