View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

gtrken at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbo
Hey guys well im chasing a few ways other than just coilovers (legalities.....)
after about a 1-2 or 3" Drop or between 50 - 70 millimeters.

And who to use.?

Got a quote from Wilkinsons for $500ish Adam ? Said he could go lower if he experimented with springs but hes not sure on what to use in the 07 and wants money up front. What happens if he can only lower it 30mm i want it lower would be a waste of money then.

and Tenagah about the same.

RMS are useless the guy was such a W***** (no offense if your reading this) but you dont tell a customer who rings up that they should of bought a WRX if i wanted a low car. Your meant to try and help me spend my money . Not tell me that I cant do it, I could supply more than enough photos to show that its been done.
Dude, I know it's been done, I have seen Fozzy's. Your question was what would be a suitable amount to lower it and I suggested 30mm as much more you run into bump steer problems and lack of shock travel.
You didn't get the answers you wanted ( theres a surprise) , and I suggested maybe a wrx would have suited your needs more considering Subaru designed the Forester as a soft roader, not a sports car.
Sorry you think I am useless but we can't please everyone all the time.But we tend to get a lot of dreamers and timewasters, maybe such as you..
No offence intended ..
Though calling someone a wanker and then saying no offence intended seems a little strange, don't you think??

Cheers
Ken