View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXT
Payed $180 for a full set of 06 STi struts & springs + $80 delivery....travelled less than 2000kms and looked like new......seen some recently for around $500-$700......Your right Jimmy S re. ride heights but for once i'm happy with the drop on my XT and sits nice and level but I know what you mean....my last 3 cars were not low enough when I went to pick em up.....coilovers would always be my preference if the $$$'s are spare but I'm pretty sure that most if not all coilovers say specifically "For Race use Only" or something to that affect.

Fair call... As I said, I've no idea what they are worth... and how available they are?

Its good to know that you are happy with the drop on your car with the STi setup, I'm just suggesting that If this chap(Phil) is wanting it any lower, or higher for that matter, then coilovers are going to give him that flexibility for not as much $$ as many people assume...

I am sure you will pass pits no problem with coilovers fitted to the car... The inspectors are making sure the car is legal as is... not if its able to be easily made illegal?... I am sure there are many members on here who have passed pits with coilovers fitted!

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe