View Single Post
Old 13-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_rx
i usually find that people see me coming and get out of the way! although they might think my scoop will eat their car
Fark yeah i'd move if I saw your scoop; cars, including mine, will get sucked in!
Otherwise, I've been actually in the habbit of driving with lights on in general. Sure, your globes will go quicker (how does replacing two globes in each headlight +two parker globes in 9 months sound?) but it's absolutely worth it!
I have found that if you're even doing 110k's in the right hand land on the freeway and you have your lights on, people DO see you coming up a little faster from a while away and move over, rather than sit there.

Lights on all the time really does work. Otherwise if someone's not moving and they really should, i'm not an asshole about it: I'll sit closer than normal to someone's tail for a few seconds with a couple 'really closer than normal' moves just to not be rude and give them the idea. if they dont move, flashes FTW