Thread: PLAY3R-round 2!
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 04:10 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

play3r at standard level

All is coming along well with PLAY3R, speak to Sam rigoli pretty often lol the car has been stripped already and the motor is getting built at the moment as well as the gearbox getting sorted and the rear end is waiting to go in. Have changed my trust t67 turbo (with gt35-r internals) for a innovative gt72 turbo(they had one in the shop and i did an exchange for my turbo) which is rated at 800hp and should work well with the engine,but with a bit more lag.The nos should help with the lag though. Dont think i can do anything bout MT drag slicks because no 15 inch rims will fit over the Brembos. The only option is to get a standard set of 17inch (bug eye) sti rims and a set of 17inch motorbike drag slicks,they have done that ova east quite a bit with wrx's and does the job but i dont know the weight load on them thats all.Will be going to Sydney in several weeks to meet all the guys and see how its all going.Tried to post some pics up of the car with the cage in and progress shots but my computer decided to not co-operate :-/ just not looking forward too one thing with the whole build............THE BILL!!!!! hahaha

Last edited by play3r; 20-02-2008 at 04:28 AM.