View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

LOL I dont have time to type out all the stupid shit.

Few highlights - Joe made me crack up - so ill recite my Tuart hill maccas experience.

Vn, massive stereo, massive crowd on a thurs. Thought a burnout was in order. Hiding in the dark next to the Nandos bins was a undercover car. Got me just around the corner at medical centre across the road.
Cops get out ask me why I did it - "umm cos im stupid and I wanted to look cool"
Cop laughs, walks off, comes back 10 seconds later with an esky from the back of the car
"weve been sitting there for an hour and a half thank fuck you gave us something to do"
Hands me a diet coke, tells me to sit down, starts asking me what im doing etc - was at uni at the time. Finishes his smoke and drink, his partner goes "you seem like a decent kid, go home now and dont let us see you at maccas till next week or we wont be so nice"

best cops ever

Well.. asides from the one who got me off the clock in my 31 at 4am Sunday on the Freeway... thank fuck he understood the seriousness of diabetes and how I had to get home for insulin

Or the one who tried to arrest me for "inciting a riot" at Leach Hwy Maccas for telling people to "spin one up" on a megaphone

I could write a book, literally

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]