View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
got an undue and excessive noise fine a few years ago after doing a single pegger skid in my XF falcon.. Cops were on side of the road and i was trying to impress my girlfriend LOL.

Then there was the time going VERY fast when i first got the wrx. Well and truely over the speed limit. Industrial area late at night. Thankfully a good attitude got me 6 points and $350. I lost my license that week and the other bloke involved was a smartass, got yellowed and a court appearance for racing. He lost his license for 12mnths or something. Years ago now!

Im VERY lucky hoon laws werent around in those days. My car woulda been crushed lol

Sheer moments of stupidity yes, but sometimes steep learning curves in life arent a bad thing Making mistakes is one thing, learning from them is another!

x2 except change the first one to your misuses integra type r at midarie servo whilst the cops were sitting watching me in hjs drive thru totally fucked up all by myself and learned the lesson the hard way

and change the second one to 99 in a 50 zone in my R33 GTS tried to fight it in court but with the loving looks of the magistrate to my prosecuting senior sargeant and his loving come-fuk-me reply nod & smile back i knew i was doomed

even though the range indicator on his lidar gun read 12XXm and the street i was on doesn't exist 1200m from where he was standing the judge was only interested in the certificate that said the cop knew how to operate the lidar stupid me cops 350 fine & 6 points = loss of lic 4 me

in hindsight i'm lucky coz of new hoon laws, but i'm no longer a tool in a skyline (we've all seen them LOL) you live & you learn, now i'm just an old fart in an old stock as a rock subaru mumsy car