View Single Post
Old 28-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSTi
Hammer forza motorsport to death. FFS don't be that brave when doing the real deal but 147 corners is a LOT to learn. At least if you know which way the next one goes by heart it will be a lot less nerve racking.
While Blaise has a lot of track experience and (im sure) will be ok, thats the reason i chose the ring taxi. I can barely remember the turn in my street lol. If the oppertunity presents itself, i plan to drive a hire car around it. Albeit very slowly. But i dont think the 3rd is a tourist day!

Hundreds of lives lost or seriously injured, huge amounts of damage but if taxi crashes, im sure they have to foot the bill! Works for me (unless i die-but thats freebie LOL)

Internet rumours suggest that BMW claim each lap actually costs them 480 euro's. They Change the suspension / brakes / tyres fairly often (apprently they change suspension every 50 laps?).

After the a day at the 'ring, i can concentrate on more important things that happen in Germany in October. Just got to learn to enjoy beer..

Last edited by Mat; 28-02-2008 at 01:51 PM.