View Single Post
Old 29-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbo
Focal belongs in Mercedes or Audis like Bang and Olufsen
I don't agree with that at all. Well, i agree it's abviously more suited to see Focal and the likes in high-end cars, but people put in car audio for the love of music, not just for the street cred they get when they pop the boot.
What about people who don't give too much of a sh*t about cars and own a $20k Daewoo but LOVE their audio (EG maybe they're a sound engineer) and demand the best for their car when they are driving in it?
music and cars are two different things. Fortunately they do work well together

Nice pics of that 4WD install too Phil
EDIT: just saw the FPV.. yeah can't believe the coinkidink:I've seen it in the flesh and got a few pics myself of it! I've even seen the thread on MEA.com about it's whole design process. Lots of work in that too. I saw Ramon @ a cruise one time. his wife/GF was driving so I asked "is that yours" to which he replied "nah mate, I just pay the bills" with a bit of a roll of the eyes!!

Last edited by ALEX.; 29-02-2008 at 03:06 PM.