View Single Post
Old 14-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

485kWatrw (nearly 700hp) R33 with fully-done RB26, converted to twin-turbo, 6-speed, completely re-done from a rolling shell. Nothing on the car was 2nd hand - all new
My boss at work had done it up and was gonna sell it to me for the right price.

I got onto Roe highway for a test drive. He said "just go for it mate i'll cop it if anything happens" and so i did. Crusing comfortably @ 170k's in 6th he said "ok drop it into 5th and put your foot down slowly". So i chucked it in 5th, the revs went to about 5k or whatever and i put my foot down. Was i expecting acceleration? yes. Was i expecting the rear tires to smoke up? no. but they did. And that's why i didn't buy the car. Just tooooooo much power there. amazing. just amazing. 0-100 in under 4 sec i estimate if u can stop the wheels spining with a 9-sec or lower pass (when the nitros is on). just crazy.