View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 07:33 PM
wrx46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narchi
Yes it did.
They did everything that needed to be done as per the 100k service book aswell as more (he replaced some missing bolts from body kit and also replaces some hoses that were cracked and some seals that were leaking which no1 else had done b4) like i said also he ran through everything that needed to be done with the car aswell as giving me prices so i could compare and save the money. Told me what was urgent wat wasnt.
all other quotes i got were about 1000-1500 excluding tran and diff oil change whereas 650 covered that to.
Agip oil used and redline for trans.
Also im a bit iffy on city subaru now. Took my car there today and they told me my 99 sti runs 10 boost factory. Even tho just about every1 and research tells me it run 18 aswell as that is wat it ran b4. so i dont think ill b taking my car there in the future.

Some one must be very globule here and I tell you why:

100K interval 4 service items to be (must) replaced are as follow

Engine coolant
Brake fluid
Air filter element
Fuel filter
Camshaft drive belt
Engine oil
Engine oil filter
Transmitting oil (If Automatic replace oil too)
Rear differential oil
Front differential oil
Spark plugs

Dealers recommended time is 6 hr @ $75.00 (?) = 375.000 labor only, means he had left $275.00 for replacement spares,seals and RedLine oils ? Looks like Christmas and New Year the same day and I would be very worried……

Last edited by wrx46; 04-01-2006 at 07:35 PM.