View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff
Default Free $50 Repco vouchers!!!!

I thought I'd let you guys in on a little secret, which I picked up from a marketing trade journal:

"Market Analytics Australia are currently performing research for a major international vehicle manufacturer who is wanting to enter the Australian market. They have kindly made available 10,000 $50 Repco vouchers as an incentive to gain accurate and truthful survey responses to aid in the research.

All you need to do is put aside 15 minutes of your time to fill in a survey based on the Australian car culture and the habits of those involved in purchasing and using cars, car parts and car accessories, and you will receive a $50 Repco vouchers.

We do apologise for the length of the survey, but we believe that the 15 minute time sacrifice is worth the $50 voucher!"

http://tinyurl.com/2py92f

I did this almost 2 weeks ago thinking it wouldn't happen (I like doing surveys though, being a Mgmt/Mktg Graduate), but the voucher just arrived in the mail today!!!!!!!

I've now filled in another one using my work email and PO Box address, so we'll see if I get another

Get onto it guys!!!!