Thread: New Betty
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

nauli knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1233Z
G'day,

Bought an "Ugly Betty" a couple of weeks ago from Osborne Park. You may have seen it there - there were 2 displayed in the lot and I bought the black one in memory of my black KH2 TX3 which gave me endless fun.

Been scrolling your website for a couple of days and the betty gets a crap load of abuse - either way I am happy with the purchase (having no idea she was dubbed the ugly betty to begin with).

Right now she is still very stock but I would like do a couple of mods along the way. Whiteline suspension options seems very appealing and my sub is getting very lonely sitting in my room. I can only hope the deck (sat nav option) has some pre-outs to make it simple.

Sold a Renault Sport Clio Ph2 in exchange for the betty. I am still a bit impartial about letting her go. If you would like to see my 1st impressions on the betty vs the RSC they are in this link:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/...pic.php?t=8508

Christ! - doesnt sound promising for the betty.

Oh well, I always wanted one and she is going to be with me for a while and I think we will make a great team! See ya on the forum.
And I suppose Subaru Osborne Park would have brought to your attention the form in the glovebox which entitles you to 12 months free membership of the Impreza WRX Owners Club of WA???