View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 11:27 AM
The Kid

WRP10 is unrated
Send a message via MSN to WRP10

Got horribly skinny about 12 months ago, then maintained for a bit then just stacked it all back on over the summer holidays, not having a balanced diet was the cause, just got to the point where i couldnt maintain

Im now back down to 11 percent body fat but im 7 kilos heavier, can do 110 pushups, bench 1.4 times my weight and really getting a ripped stomach

The key is still diet and i now realise just how important a good diet is, im eating 5-6 meals a day with just mega amounts of protien but i do work hard for it, my gym sessions which i do 5 days a week begin with a 2km fast run then 5 minutes of skipping, 45-50 minutes of 2 muscle groups on the weights then a 1km warm down and its a good amount of exercise to maintain too as opposed to where i was previously running 8km a day. Im now also starting to get into rock climbing which im doing once a week and still occasionally run 8km when i feel like it

Hydroxycut is the biggest load of shit, a friend of mine, an elite athlete who was taking it to get ripped without having to diet was taking it and started having heart problems. Everyone should be smart enough to stay away from it, except polar, why work for something when you can just throw money at it

Good luck Scotty, good to hear youre doing something for you health, and keep at it, theres no feeling of accomplishment greater than getting your confidence back