View Single Post
Old 23-05-2008, 12:59 AM
STI Master

Adz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLARBEAR666
I managed 40 in a day and bit grinding gorillas in that southern area i cant remember the name of. Near the arena and the pirate area.

Grind those gorillas for pelts and exp and get money by selling the pelts and other items. Easy as.

Also. Ignore almost all quests and just grind solidly. It is faster. If you do do a quest only do ones that involve grinding and not walking around collecting without killing.

Lastly, Grind as high above your level as you can while being able to kill 3 enemies before resting. Kill 3 , rest, kill 3, rest and skin, etc. If you need to rest more than that you are not making most exp.
You are retarded.. as of a patch around 4 months ago.. they DRAMATICALLY increased the exp from quests.. decided a few weeks ago i wanted a druid.. went 0-70 in just on 6 days played PURELY from questing (download an addon called Quest Helper.. best ever, lays out all the quests for you in order..)

Currently have a full S3 geared shadow priest
Full s3 geared rogue with the T3 blacksmith crafted mace (dragonstrike)
And now this drood.. my token pvp healer.. prepping for season 4 arenas (due in a few weeks)

Tho giving age of conan a crack over the next few weeks.. decent number of ppl im currently guilded with in the US lookin at doing the switch also.. see how it goes