View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Sir AntiLag

Jaded at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Jaded

My 2cents...

the Olympus camera that is 10M waterproof looks pretty damn cool ! didnt play with it much though.

for Mothers Day we got my mum an Olympus mju 840 - perfect for the people who dont know much about taking photos.. and who want the camera to do all the work for them ! the Menu system is really easy and it has nearly 30 different scene modes with all the presets in them. the lcs screen on the back is "hypercrystal" as well. prolly some bs marketing rubbish but it looks farkin clear and is really easy to read in full sunlight. 5 x optical zoom - which i rekon should be the standard now... 3 x is so 5 years ago !

+ 1 for whoever said to buy from Digital Review on ebay. camera arrived in about 3 days.. perfect and about $100 cheaper than any store in Perth... plus it had memory card, spare battery, tripod etc.

I also have a Canon 960 IS ... I got so confused when buying cameras due to the 6 million different models in every brand ! But have to say im extremely happy with this one !

Both cameras were used at a 21st last week.... with flash for every single photo...took a couple of hundred pics each... and the battery was still on 'full' for both of them the next day.... how far we have come !!