View Single Post
Old 23-06-2008, 12:21 PM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
You are the first person that I have heard of ever having this rule applied.

By the way, if 'they' are firing everyone from workers to bosses, maybe there was something else going on that you weren't aware of / not sharing.

Anyways... just wait till the new IR stuff comes through, then everyone will complain about them.
Its a long story, i think i shared it on antilag in the motorsport section as it applied to Barbagallo raceway (You would have all seen that the government is taking over).

Basically it all started when last years committee fired the general manager. There reason? Simply they didn't like him so they fired him over a minor building permit.
The thing is these people were normal members before being on the committee. In the 10 years the old GM was there (And took the track from a dusty bushland to what it is might I add) he had rubbed a few of these guys up the wrong way. So what do you do when you dont like someone? You become there boss and fire them
He has a pretty good case against them and I'm not sure if the IR rules applied to him or not. I'm still yet to hear how he went.