View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

subarubloke at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzr
when it was someones birthday i wrapped up all of the items on his desk individually was a bullshit job to do but luckily the bosses got involved and i had some help.
just play it off as christmas in july and wrap it all up including his computer.

maek sure the items stay in the same position as they were before they were wrapped
Lol I did a similar thing to a work mate but used an old newspaper as wrapping paper, wrapped his monitors, keyboard, mouse, telephone,

Another good one i've done, is if the dude as his own enclosed office is to get one of those car cleaner dangly tree's & hide it somewhere, I’ve hidden it under his chair in this one

If you can get ur hands on industrial shrink ramp you can have a lot of fun with that

& one last one was to jello (jelly) a dudes coffee mug, it was Originally a rectangle piece but the jelly couldn’t hold its own weight & the corner's collapsed on itself, the ring u see in the jelly is the upside down coffee mug

I guess you can see I make my time at work useful, hope that gives you some idea chee,