View Single Post
Old 26-07-2008, 03:12 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

trusti rex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by werticusness
should not be allowed a licence without proper insurance, much like you have 3rd party health with current car rego.

yeah but... you should not be allowed a licence if you dont know how to drive. not seeing a stopped car in front of you i would classify as either clinically blind, in which case he should be walking with a guide dog, or, he cant drive (couldn't find brake pedal, didnt know his car has brakes etc etc) and should be taking public transport or a bicycle.

in saying that though, bojan07 is still crazy for not having at least 3rd party fire and theft or something similar. my g/f had a similar accident a while ago and even though she was rear ended and wasnt at fault, she got pushed forward and rear ended the car in front of her, a pile-up i believe its called, for which the insurance companies said she was responsible for (i was fuming.) now imagine if that had happened and you hit any number of expensive cars getting around these days. youre fubar. and another note, if the guy decided he couldnt be bothered making a claim, you'd have to take him to court etc etc and it would take months, but most isurance companies these days will actually chase it up for you, meaning you save on time and trouble. get 3rd party at least man