View Single Post
Old 26-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Sir AntiLag

Foxymophandlmama at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Foxymophandlmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan07
yeah... thanks for advice but i think i'm entitled to decide if i want to get it insured or not, although it would be ideal and the right thing to do.. just costs so damn much, just got a quote from just car for 4 grand... is that not TOO much? lol this repair probz wont cost that much.. but thanks anyway for replies.. the driver said he will pay everything so we'll see what happens, ill give him a call today.

Well there is your problem right there bojan....just car is stupid expensive.... I'm 30 and have a clean record no accidents ever (touch wood) and they wanted to charge me $4000.... get quotes.

Its called a car accident... key word here is accident no one means it to happen whether they are driving well or like an idiot and in all honesty I wouldnt want an unisured P plate driver anywhere near me on a cruise. I can tell you right now if you have a blow out or driver error and hit my car and write it off you dont have the money to give it back to me.

The reason it pisses so many of us off is that you may well say yeh you will pay for repairs or pay for the car if its a write off but we would have wait til you got the money together, dont say we wouldnt because if you cant afford insurance you clearly dont have the money, and waiting for insurance to pay out is long enough let alone waiting for a 17 kid to get his shit together.

Rant over..... as far as quotes try west farmers they seem to be reasonable and from all reports they are good when it comes to claiming too.

Not speeding Officer........Qualifying.