View Single Post
Old 26-07-2008, 03:20 PM
STI Master

JA50N at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan07
thats bad luck for you mate... y would you drift? thats your mistake.
And now because my S13 wasn't insured, the pissy driver owes me $22k for it. Luckily for me, I own my GC8 and got a big payout from it and am going to wait for him to get some assets because he opted to pay me $25 a month. It's just heads up for you Bojan. I think it's great your 17 with a hot WRX, I just don't want you to lose it by not making a simple smart choice of insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwrx
Bojan, I feel sorry for you, you post a thread asking for info on repair work relating to an accident that was not your fault and some people start shooting you down for being 17 and no experience,well they were 17 once and most likely done some stupid thing's them selve's, As for driving experience 25-30 just driving around perth in a small sedan is'nt in my eye's much experience,if you have ridden,driven truck's, motor cycle's unlimeted c.c.both here and in other country's then you might some experience's, give good advice don't bag someone.
Would you feel safer in a WRX with a) a 17y.o with no insurance, or b) 25-30 with insurance? Never did I say I was experienced, though I put forward a experience after he asked me a question. Yeah I was 17 once, hence the reason why I'm telling him my experience so it doesn't happen to him.

www.racetorque.com.au
www.anytimetowing.com.au