View Single Post
Old 28-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Strubaru knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
Heres another question then. How do you ban a dickhead or say spot a dickhead to ban? Chances are they will have already crashed when the police realise they are a dickhead? Chances are the damage is already done.
they should come out with psych test that determines if you are a dickhead as part of the learners permit

sorry, i'm just so over this topic, prolly shouldn't have bought into it again, mybad

what i meant was you can put all these restrictions on 'p' platers but it aint going to make them any safer, you could kill yourself on a 50cc scooter if you're a dickhead

i had a vk 5 litre ex-cop car when i was 18 and yes it did great burnouts (on private property of course) but i wasn't a dickhead and I didn't try to do land speed record attempts, around sweeping bends, in wet weather, at night because i wasn't a dickhead, and i'm here to tell the tale

however i had a mate that had a mini (1175 cc i think) he drove it like a dickhead, even when he was pissed as, and yes he aint around anymore

so as you see its the "dickhead factor" that determines how someone will drive thier car, doesn't matter what type of car it is