View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Sir AntiLag

scooby99 at standard level
Send a message via MSN to scooby99
Default Dickheads of the day awards!!!

Goes to constable Thomson (badge # 12143) and constable Bushby (badge # 13028) These fine officers of the law wouldn't know respect if it kicked them in the head.

Long story short is that i got done for speeding. Fair call and i accept that. But then proceeded to give me a yellow sticker for carbon fibre bonnet and my front lip too low. Ok no worries. When receiving the paperwork they gave me 70 mins before the yellow sticker expires and as from the photo below, can see where they placed it. That is a joke. Whinge about guages obstructiong vision and you put the yellow sticker there (well done numbnuts). So i had to drive from wannaroo back to ferndale in peak hour to swap cars. NowI wasn't rude, have had numerous yellows before and know the procedure, but never have any 2 officers been so rude and unprofessional in my life. Its pricks like these 2 that give good honest cops a bad name.

Oh and these fine officers are traffice police in an unmarked car, dressed in plain clothes, and based at Mirrabooka so watch out around that area. They kindly told me they are targeting all modified cars and as you can see by the piss weak excuse for a yellow they'll do anything.

And for anyone that know's these 2, or they read this, karma's a bitch and your day will come!!!