View Single Post
Old 25-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

Well as an update, i took it to welshpool leaving everything how it was last week, being only done for the ride height, came out needing to chnage the ridfe height, change the bov and zorst was slightly too loud. Oh and also he measured my tint, which was by the way completly standard out of the subaru factory and that was too dark by 5 percent!!!1 luckily he let that one slide.

It ended up being my exhaust that just sat too low and the guy sed raise that n u should get through. borrowed a standard exhaust off rms (much thanx) leaving the ride height n changed the bov to plumbback, and left the super low springs in. Went back to welshpool this morning and got a different guy, this guy didnt even bother checking the car, just looked at it, went under for about two secs and se nup needs to be higher. Was pissed off as hell.

So during my lunch break i took in to midland and they passed it staright away, took less then 2 minutes easy as that , also coz the guy at welshpool stuffed up the first time the invoice wasnt on the system and avoided paying the 37 bucks. So got the yellow off now while being able to leave the super lows in. My advice is, go to the midland one haha.