View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Scoobie Noobie

FIL at standard level

Dunno if it's really him or someone taking the piss... but someone claiming to be Yorky has popped up on PSB...

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...2-post109.html

Quote:
Hi guys, yorky here.

The TT story definitely didn't come across the way I had hoped. I wanted to bring across the needless deaths on our roads due to reckless driving etc etc. Them calling us vigilaties and such didn't help, because that's not what we are.

Rest assured now that our lives are in danger, I won't be out and recording any more. The gear has been removed from my vehicle and will most likely be sold off.

Now if everyone, from all the different forums didn't jump to the 'lets kill them' bandwagon and just said look mate its not good, people will be looking out to get you on the streets I would have still said yep fine I'll cancel my outings altogether.

I do hope we can be civil about this, we all know how TT spin these stories and rest assured I'll never be going on these sorts of shows again...

Thank you.

EDIT: Oh and sorry just to add there is a *lot* of misinformation about both of us, mostly due to the fact that some of our info on the Internet is years old. I don't dispute that some is correct obviously but there are many many lies being spun.

EDIT2: And theres no point seeing us on the road and 'going to get us'. We have never had a successful conviction so its certainly not like we have been messing with you all, all this time. Its simply time to give up.