View Single Post
Old 31-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level
Default F&^KEN Vandals strike again ( Pics added. Sorry about the size )

Some useless Hobartion decided last night it would be funny to jam his elbow ( or something similar ) into the front right corner of my bonnet leaving a sizable dent.

Don't believe Somerset on the Pier if they tell you they have secure parking!!! ( Allocated area on the pier is all in a high pedestrian traffic area. Cringed when I saw it but it was to late )

I am hoping that Stuart from Dent Craft will be able to get it straight but one of the ribs on the back side runs right behind it so I have my doubts. Either way the paint is cracked so I will need to get the bonnet re-sprayed. Not F&*KEN happy.

Who can colour match black properly? I believe black is a real bastard to work with so want the best not "Oh my mate can do it" with no record of results.

If straightening the bonnet is no good anyone know how much a replacement for a Pig STi runs at.

Lastly are there any options for "Flush mounting & legal" safety locks that might be able to be fitted right where the dent is ( about 1 - 2 inches from the front corner straight towards the center of the scoop )

Will post a pic next weekend when I get back to a broadband connection.

Last edited by MKVIGTI; 01-09-2008 at 06:46 PM.