Thread: Police Force...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxymophandlmama
Being a cop isnt all bad.
I have a girlfriend thats been in the force for years, currently she is the one that all the local convicted paedophiles and sex offenders have to report to, once they are out, so they can keep track of the sicko mofo's. She loves her job, finds it very rewarding and happily gives the scum of the earth a difficult time if they dont do exctly what they are suppose to.

Sure she takes some abuse from the fackers sometimes but on the flip side she figures if taking a bit of lip and the occasional mouthful of saliva stops even one of these assholes from being able to re-offend then she can live with it.
feck that, I would never take a chunk of coon spit in my mouth in trade for them not re-offending again!!!!!

I dont know the cops dont quit in frustration after seeing their hard work undone by a lenient judge which is all to often the case.
So many offenders get off lightly, a big chunk of them young native repeat offenders and it makes me sick.. i have the utmost respect for the coppers who have to deal with these pieces of shit day in day out!

Last edited by nang3; 10-09-2008 at 01:58 PM.