Thread: Porsche GT3
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682
Default Porsche GT3

My cousin just had his wedding and one of his guests was some high up dude with Porsche here and he had his GT3 parked out the front so I had to take a look!

The car is UNBELIEVABLE! From the deep dish wheels, the cross drilled discs with 6 pots up front, the plush carpet running up the door pillar and the finish inside the car.

He showed me over the car then he started it...

To begin with, it was very quiet and I wasn't impressed, then he hits the sports mode button which activated a clunk of a solenoid. Then there was a crackle and a bit of a bark, what it just did was screw with the computer and then it closed valve which made the exhaust straight through.. absolutely no mufflers, just pipe. He revved the car to 3000rpm and it snapped crackled and popped, it caused the neighbours to come out and see what all the fuss was. He said he would have revved it to 8250 but thought he better not. I was fuckn amazed!!

Anyway I didn't get to go for a drive but the offer was there (i am an idiot) It was funny when he pulled up to the wedding and the Valet asked to park it, he just said no, you show me where you want it hehehe

Here are the photos, enjoy..

He said his car will be in the Porsche Excellence magazine in the next 2 months up against a fully race prepped Cayman S going through the hills where he lives. I will definitely be buying a copy

Here are a copule more of my cousins new 7 and one of his employees 650's and other random cars in the valet at the hotel.