View Single Post
Old 18-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle
Haha yea I know what you're saying. However that paticular spot has been reserved for a custom front mount intercooler (painted black ) that will take care of all that stuff.

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure if I should leave the lip as it is or paint it white. American Dave and my fiance both think it looks best how it is now. The side mirrors, door handles, fog light covers and some side skirts I have will be matched with white paint soon, combined with crystal front & side indicators and side lights should have it looking clean as. However jEsTeR has thrown me a curve ball with the color scheme of that Roger Clark Motorsport car thread he started (Pure farkin prOn by the way). It has a black lip, and with the red and black stripes down the side I think I just found what I wanted but couldn't quite decide on. Looks shit hot IMO. I might do something similar in vinyl signage but a little different like have it trainling off (cut at an angle) so it's broken up with spaces as it heads towards the back of the car.
F*&KIN big boots to fill if your gonna do a RCM colour scheme. You sure you want to spend that much.