View Single Post
Old 26-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Sir AntiLag

Alternate at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhunta
Yeah i live in Australind, drive a impreza, just not a wrx. It's multicoloured silver wagon, pretty low, gunmetal grey my03 17s, and a white on black plates ( my missus as we are getting ready to sell hers and keep my shitter), and hids.

I think i may have seen you yesterday or today, i waved..

You'll also see me slaving away down at Beaurepaires in the Office. I'm the ugly one.
ah yeh, ive seen your car, got some custom plates that i cant think of just now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
I have a XT dark blue forrester with ZZ plates. Used to have an MY0 but needed the extra boot space for prams etc. I was intending on getting another 00 but have now invested in an Yamaha FJ1200 motor cycle. I'm loving it.
Have seen slug eye around every so often and also a stock MY00 dark blue (same as my old one) always parked on albert road behind the car wash.
You will most likely see me in my other fast car................................ Fully marked FG XR6 turbo falcon POLICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope if/when i meet you its not while your driving that around lol

i did see one of your mates today in eaton on a bike suddenly boot it, i think to about 80 to pull over a commie wagon

Last edited by Alternate; 26-10-2008 at 10:51 PM.