View Single Post
Old 31-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43
So sorry to paint with such a broad stroke but for $40/ kg and putting on 3kg in as many weeks after already training for a while I would have assumed that Polarbear666 would have been taking good old plain creatine monohydrate. As I'm such a fucked typer and you are quiet happy to split hairs I found this which puts it into simple terms.
http://searchwarp.com/swa272092.htm
At the end of the day without getting all scientific creatine is creatine but you can get it with different coloured wrappers.
If you like the one with the big sparkly wrapper ( which is usally the most expensive ) go for it as I would rather waste money on my car
On a side note I sort of lost respect for the supplement game when they continually advertise a given supplement with a big Buffoon on it who couldn't run across the street without having a heart attack with an implied message of 'take this and you will look like me'. But hey sparkly wrappers will put stars in your eyes.
this is what happens after snortin creatine monohydrate. get off the juice mate.