View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

DEDLYWEPN at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex
I agree with Joe also ramon...

Get it in writing what Nizpro are willining to do then make your decision from there.

I think the way ur email may have sounded by there response, that you were willinging to pay for it so they dont need to admit liability. Now that you have cooled down a little, see what they have to say and get it in writing.

If they blame fuelling and you blame wastegate get a neutral party to inspect it and make an engineering decision. If they blame the fuelling u still may have a leg to stand on as they tuned the car.

If they said in writing that they told you not to drive the car then this is there only get out of free card.. If not you may have something to go with.. I would definately get a lawyer involved...
Ditto mate. For the dollars you've outlayed, you should be receiving hassle free peace of mind quality. I have the name of an independent Insurance Assessor/Loss Adjuster than may be worthwhile talking to. He's a friend of my dad's we used to use when we had to prove customer damage on earthmoving equip, forklfts etc.

Let me know as he was always helpful to us, he would most likely source an engineers report and take it up with nizpro if they are unwilling to accept responsibility. Even if you fuel system wasn't enough, they should've set a 'safe tune' until it was upgraded, surely you would have been accepting of that given the time and money you'd already invested?

Absolute Bloody Cowboys. And if you don't take a stand, they'll continue to get away with it on other vehicles. They led you down the garden path and it's time they got what's coming to them.

FOR SALE - [MY REXTC] - Custom Polycarb Plates - PM Me