View Single Post
Old 24-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
Steak and chips wow. Perth serving, perth mentality "IF we put less serving on the plate it means its more fancy and then charge more". The differance I'm talking is a whole roast meal or steak and vegies on a huge plate with a pint of beer for <$7 you don't need to trek anywhere or pick certain nights its like that every day/night at any RSL.
And if your comparing Perths harbour town to DFO near the brisbane airport you are crazy. It extremely cheaper, I got a set of new everlast runners for half the price I could get them in Perth on SALE.
Its funny that you say to see the world to get an opinion, I have travelled ALOT around the world which is what has given me my views. I travel to Brisbane alot because my family moved there aswell so I have an even better idea because I've been past the first "outer layer" you see of places on a brief holiday.
Haha Muppet, righto buddy, seems like your the one living in a fantasy land, I'd love to visit the Perth you talk about.

Perth is a great place to retire and thats the way some people like it, however I don't.

Not to mention the local government is trying to remove happy hours/shots/glasses/etc.
You obviously are going to the wrong places to eat if you are getting
those small servings.

Secondly your buying your shoes at the wrong place too.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO