View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM
STI Master

wannabox at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSTi
And how many of you haven't done 170+ on a country road at some time.

Better out there honing his skills than half the fuckwits you get flying down the freeway on a late night run with stuff all skills, a few hundred kw and a gut full of piss!!!

I have done 220+ on the freeway and I will admit it, then again it was a quick run and not for extended periods. I know this is stupid but it was early in the morning 2am (No excuse). But I know it was a dumb thing to do and a risk not to only myself and would (probably) not do this again. Although I could who knows but that will be a choice I will make at the time.

Noone is perfect but should take responsibility for our actions. And I will never get full of piss and drive, I tried once in the back roads full of piss in the wet, ended up on someones lawn. I WILL NEVER do this again and was a stupid mistake I made, lucky I hurt nobody and maintain not driving while under piss as my reflexes are bad enough sober :P.

As you see I have nothing to hide but know some things I do will get me nailed, when the day comes I will deal with it but there is no way I will defend it by saying I am a skilled driver. Do it on the roads and you probably will get fucked over and that is what should happen anyway. I know my limits and I attribute this to my skid pan outings as they taught me the most about how my car handles on the edge, have I done this on the road I would be dead deffinately.

Anyway done with this rant it will get us nowhere :P

"Usually. Some guys can only dribble while others can shoot three pointers, so it might not make any difference how far they shoot. But in my case, it does."

Last edited by wannabox; 06-01-2009 at 01:27 PM.