Thread: Pet hates
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 AM
STI Master

wannabox at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxymophandlmama
OMG! i hate these do gooder gits that try and make out smacking ur kid is the same as beating them to a pulp!

One open hand tap on the ass for being naughty is NOT the same as a closed fist punch to the head! And I'm convinced these do gooders are the same people I see at the shop with the screaming kid that wont stop til they get thier way and mummy just says in a sweet little voice "oh little Johnny dont do that" thats not gonna stop the kid from doing shit! And giving him a lolly to shut him up is just rewarding the bad behaviour. This same kid will steal my car in a few years!

Wanna know why my kids are angels when I shop? Coz when they tried that shit the first time I said in no uncertain terms no you're not bloody having it and if you keep this shit up you're gonna find my hand wrapped firmly round your ass and you absolutly will NEVER get what ever it is you want! think I've only ever smacked them about 3 times each. They now know that behaving themselves will not only avoid getting in trouble but will also result in getting that lolly at the end of the shop coz you did the right thing.

grrrrrrr

end rant.

Maddoxx summed it up perfectly

"Usually. Some guys can only dribble while others can shoot three pointers, so it might not make any difference how far they shoot. But in my case, it does."