View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Sir AntiLag

Jaded at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhunta
who does your pet insurance, and how ? interesting. We have a year and a half boy and a year old girl maltese shitheads, and my missus would go beserk if they die.. she hates them going outside and catching flies, so hate to see if anything bad would happen to them..

If you have a website of who you have insured them through, can you whack it up for us please?

try alot of the big insurance companies.. some can roll it in with your house and contents insurance ! (might have been RAC but not too sure)

I know the rspca also do pet insurance... its not very cheap .. but the funds do go towards a good cause which I like the idea of.

There are certain age limits on getting pet insurance for animals... in some cases they only cover dogs up to 8 years old.. which is extremely crap.

Like life/health insurance they can cover to different levels.. so shop around and choose what suits you.. whether it just be accident cover or full coverage that will pay for any normal vet checkups and medicines(very expensive option)