View Single Post
Old 17-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Subaru Tech Division

[REXPLOIT] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [REXPLOIT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
i tried to get an apprenticeship every1 these days require you to do a pre-apprentice coarse at tafe for 6 months, which i cant do. i just started looking at reserves in the defence force, you can do a trade through them, which is good cause you dont have to move anywhere like you would if you were to join fulltime. I was looking at either mechanic or electrical tech any suggestions on what to choose?

^ I can only give insight into the water-borne choice of the ADF... (The senior service... ) So hit me up next cruise or whatever if you want the REAL opinions. Ill tell you RIGHT NOW... DO NOT believe anything you hear in recruiting... (if you decide to go see them), they will sell you ANYTHING to get you in the door....

I know MANY, MANY people that have been burned... But if you want an insight into the Electronics Technician trade, just ask. Over 9 years and counting. And ive been to Hawaii twice, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, the UAE... just to name a few...

Brent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by [REXPLOIT]; 17-01-2009 at 10:24 AM.